Telligen brings together healthcare providers and communities to improve healthcare quality for Medicare beneficiaries in Colorado, Illinois and Iowa as a Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Most QIN-QIO support has been paused as of July 17, 2019 until CMS makes assignments for the next QIN-QIO project cycle. In the meantime:
- Please continue to access tools and resources, all searchable by name or topic, to support quality improvement initiatives for your organization.
- Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions or concerns.
Telligen’s mission as a QIN-QIO is to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and value of services delivered to people with Medicare through healthcare quality improvement initiatives that:
- Increase patient safety
- Make communities healthier
- Better coordinate post-hospital care
- Improve healthcare quality
The QIN-QIO program is one of the largest federal programs dedicated to improving health quality for people with Medicare. Join the Telligen QIN-QIO to collaborate with our team of healthcare experts and quality improvement consultants to help improve healthcare quality and value among people with Medicare.
There are no upcoming events at this time.