Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Resources
Telligen is monitoring COVID-19 and information provided by national and state resources to share with providers, partners, and stakeholders that we work with. We want to help you stay informed with important news and updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with recommendations from state public health departments for the safety of our communities.
For the most up-to-date program guidance, visit the CMS website.
- Trump Administration Issues Key Recommendations to Nursing Homes, State and Local Governments
- CMS Announces Relief for Clinicians, Providers, Hospitals and Facilities Participating in Quality Reporting Programs in Response to COVID-19
- General Provider Telehealth and Telemedicine Toolkit
- President Trump Expands Telehealth Benefits for Medicare Beneficiaries During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Medicare Telemedicine Fact Sheet
- Medicare Telemedicine Frequently Asked Questions
- Coronavirus Partner Virtual Toolkit
- CMS Announces New Measures to Protect Nursing Home Residents from COVID-19
- CMS Issues Clear, Actionable Guidance to Providers about COVID-19 Virus
- COVID-19 Call to Action Across the Health Care System
For the latest updates including resources for your community, visit the CDC website.
- COVID-19 Preparedness Checklist for Nursing Homes and Other Long-Term Care Settings
- Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now to Prepare for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Information from state public health departments:
Telehealth during COVID-19: Ensuring Reimbursement Webinar
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other payers are expanding the telehealth benefit on A TEMPORARY AND EMERGENCY BASIS UNDER THE 1135 WAIVER.
Telehealth refers to the exchange of medical information from one site to another through electronic communication to improve patient’s heath. Telligen, the Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, and Oklahoma, in partnership with the University of Colorado Practice Innovation Program, hosted a Webinar and question and answer session during which our expert speakers provided an overview of the CMS waiver 1135 rules as well as recommendations for coding and documentation for use of telehealth during COVID-19, so that patients can be cared for without leaving the safety of their homes.
April 9 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
Taking Your Chronic Disease Prevention and Management to the Next Level: Understanding Medicare Coverage and Services including TelehealthApril 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
April 29 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
April 30 @ 11:30 am - 2:50 pm CDT