- This event has passed.
Age is Not a Diagnosis: Reframing Aging and Agism (Part 2) with Terry Fulmer, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
July 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm CDT
Telligen is bringing together a panel of leading experts to begin the conversation of reframing aging and ageism, creating a more age-friendly system of care, reducing implicit bias, and driving meaningful systemic change. This is a two-part series and will capitalize on the opportunity to launch a paradigm shift for healthcare providers and communities to become more age-friendly in providing care and change the narrative on aging and ageism. These events will also serve as the foundation for our upcoming Learning Collaborative the 4M’s: Laying the Groundwork for Understanding and Becoming an Age-Friendly Health System (AFHS) kicking off on July 22, 2020.
- Patricia M. D’Antonio, BSPharm, MS, MBA, BCGP, Vice President, Professional Affairs, The Gerontological Society of America, Program Director, Reframing Aging Initiative
- Penny Cook, MSW, President & CEO, Pioneer Network
- Karen Orsi, Director, Oklahoma Coalition on Mental Health & Aging and Telligen Governing Body Member
- Terry Fulmer, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Pat Critchfield, Telligen Governing Body member
- Moira O’Neil, Ph.D., Vice President of Research Interpretation, The FrameWorks Institute (invited)
August 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
September 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
COVID-19 in LTC Office Hours: Join Our Discussion About COVID-19 Required Data with State Health Department’s HAI ExpertsSeptember 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Learning Session 4: Applying and Sharing Successes: The 4M’s Framework of an Age-Friendly Health System Outcomes CongressSeptember 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT