- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Pain Management and Prevention of Readmissions
August 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Staff members from three separate nursing homes in Wisconsin, Iowa and Oregon will share their best practices for pain management and prevention of readmissions.
• Health care professionals in the long-term care setting.
• Angela Trahan, RN, Director of Nursing Services for the Mennonite Village Albany, Oregon
• Kris J. Modl, ACBSW, Director of Social Services/Admissions for Dove Healthcare, South and West Eau Claire, Wisconsin
• Jordan Emley, RN, Director of Nursing for Granview Heights Rehab and Healthcare, Marshalltown, Iowa
Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.
• Go to: https://qualitynet.webex.com/ec
• Locate the event you wish to join, click “Join Now” to the right of the event title
• Enter your name and email address as prompted
• Enter the password: Practices
The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
Dial in to the teleconference:
Teleconference Number: (888) 896-0862. Enter Access Code: 47238106.
If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting call: (571) 598-1988.
Contact Toni Kettner at email@example.com or (800) 362-2320.
October 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
October 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
October 30 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm CDT
November 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
November 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST