- This event has passed.
Collaboration Makes the Infection Program Stronger
June 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
Our sincere apologies – we have had to postpone this event because our speaker is no longer available at this time. We will promote the event again as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
This webinar will outline and discuss the importance of a team effort in creating an effective infection prevention program and how it can reduce resident, patient and staff harm.
Infection prevention program coordinators and their facility team members
1. Learn how to articulate the importance of a multidisciplinary team approach for an infection prevention program to be effective.
2. Outline the key process elements to building an infection prevention program using an all-harm risk assessment and mitigation implementation plans.
3. Identify the necessary skills and perspectives each member of the infection prevention team contributes to an effective infection prevention program.
Pam Webb, RN, MPH, CIC, is an independent consultant with expertise in infection prevention (IP) and quality improvement. She managed the IP program at one of the largest health care facilities in Montana for over 23 years. She has infection prevention experience in a variety of health care settings including acute care, critical access, long term care, dialysis, hospice and home health care. She contracts with Montana DPHHS and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health to provide National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) training and data validation, IP program assessments and IP educational activities.
Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.
1. Click on or copy and paste this URL to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com/ec
2. Locate the event you wish to join, click “Join” (located to the right of the event title)
3. Enter your name and email address as prompted
4. Enter the password: Program
(The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.)
5. Call: 1-888-332-7137. The access code is 48448601.
June 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
July 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
July 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
July 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT