- This event has passed.
COVID-19 in LTC Office Hours: Join Our Discussion About COVID-19 Required Data with State Health Department’s HAI Experts
September 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Nursing homes are on the front-line in the fight against COVID-19, and Telligen is fielding many questions as nursing home teams work to implement prevention and preparedness guidance. Want answers? Join us for a “Office Hours” sessions for nursing home providers with the Telligen Nursing Home Team. These interactive sessions will provide nursing home personnel and infection preventionists the opportunity to get answers, as well as resources for implementing current CDC guidance. We will also provide an opportunity for participants to share their approaches and learn from one another.
Please join us, for a conversation with Healthcare Associated Infection (HAI) experts from Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, and Oklahoma’s public health departments. They will share information about the reporting of COVID-19, how data is used and share their experiences with COVID-19 in nursing homes. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the HAI division representatives.
- April Burdorf, RN, BSN, MPH, CIC, Infection Prevention Unit Manager/HAI Coordinator Healthcare-Associated Infections and Antimicrobial Resistance Program
- Nancy Wilde, BS, HCM, Antibiotic Resistance/Healthcare Associated Infections Program Manager
- Deb Patterson Burdsall PhD, RN-BC, CIC, FAPIC, Infection Control Consultant Hektoen Institute/IDPH
- Karen Trimberger RN, MPH, CIC. Infection Prevention Consultant. Hektoen Institute/IDPH
- Angela Tang, MPH Illinois Department of Public Health
- Jeneene Kitz, BSN, RN, CIC, Healthcare-Associated Infections Prevention Nurse Coordinator
There are no upcoming events at this time.