- This event has passed.
Recruitment and Retention of Millennials in Long-Term Care
March 28 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
This Telligen webinar is for long-term care professionals seeking to strengthen staff retention. The presentation will address the following questions:
- How do different generations of nurses view work, professional growth, communication, and recognition?
- Is a job posting enough to recruit millennials?
- What does the millennial nurse seek when selecting a career in nursing?
- How are new nurses accepted by seasoned nurses into the work environment?
- What is loyalty in the millennial workforce?
- Turnover and the associated cost: how do you define orientation?
- Recognize differences in generational workforce expectations
- Describe strategies to attract and recruit millennial nursing graduates
- Identify ways to develop an orientation plan that meets the needs of the millennial nurse
- Identify factors impacting turnover
- Describe retention strategies that may be effective in reducing turnover
Nell Griffin, Telligen program specialist
May 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
May 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
May 23 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
May 29 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
June 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT