- This event has passed.
Recruitment and Retention of Millennials in Long-Term Care
March 28 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
This Telligen webinar is for long-term care professionals seeking to strengthen staff retention. The presentation will address the following questions:
- How do different generations of nurses view work, professional growth, communication, and recognition?
- Is a job posting enough to recruit millennials?
- What does the millennial nurse seek when selecting a career in nursing?
- How are new nurses accepted by seasoned nurses into the work environment?
- What is loyalty in the millennial workforce?
- Turnover and the associated cost: how do you define orientation?
- Recognize differences in generational workforce expectations
- Describe strategies to attract and recruit millennial nursing graduates
- Identify ways to develop an orientation plan that meets the needs of the millennial nurse
- Identify factors impacting turnover
- Describe retention strategies that may be effective in reducing turnover
Nell Griffin, Telligen program specialist
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has delayed the start of the next QIN-QIO project cycle until the fall of 2019. For general inquiries during our pause in service, please contact:
There are no upcoming events at this time.