- This event has passed.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention Topic Focus: Skin Care
April 17 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
**These monthly webinar/teleconferences are for nursing homes located in Colorado, Illinois and Iowa only. Nursing homes from other locations who want to work on pressure ulcer prevention are encouraged to contact the QIN-QIO for their area. **
The Pressure Ulcer Prevention Process Improvement Group meets virtually the third Tuesday of each month at 1:30PM CST/12:30PM MST. Registration is required to join these webinars. The purpose for the monthly webinar/teleconference is to support nursing homes in Colorado, Illinois and Iowa to create, improve and sustain their pressure ulcer prevention process and to assist nursing homes who receive deficiency tags for pressure ulcers.
- 10 minutes: Area of Focus
- 10 minutes: Deficiency/Tags discussion
- 5 minutes: Q & A and Open Forum
- 5 minutes: Next action steps
The objectives are to:
- Understand pressure injury prevention
- Create an effective and sustainable pressure ulcer prevention process
- Discuss 483:25 (b) Skin Integrity-Pressure Ulcers regulation
- Decrease number of deficiency tags issued for pressure ulcers and related requirements.
Target Audience: Administrators, directors of nursing, nurses, CNAs, MDS coordinators, social services, dietary staff, any nursing home staff.
Conference Call Phone Number: (877) 739-4149
Conference Code: 2668228003
September 26 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm CDT
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
September 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
September 29 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT