Telligen promotes healthcare transformation through the identification, use, and spread of evidence-based practice and the systematic use of quality improvement science. We have a long history of strong connectedness to hospital organizations and support hospitals in committing to challenging goals and remaining in on-going action to adapt and test practices in support of achieving goals. We bridge the gap between patient safety, public health, healthcare quality and emergency management.
Hospitals that joined Telligen’s HQIC receive no cost assistance to address the most challenging healthcare issues they are facing today, including emergency preparedness and pandemic response as well as the following three goals:
- Goal 1: Improve Behavioral Health Outcomes, with a focus on Decreased Opioid Misuse;
- Goal 2: Increase Patient Safety with a focus on reduction of harm and;
- Goal 3: Increase the Quality of Care Transitions with a focus on high utilizers in an effort to improve overall utilization.
By choosing Telligen as your hospital HQIC, you will receive the following benefits:
- Teaming with Telligen, an organization with recent HIIN experience as a subcontractor combined with decades of experience providing customized technical assistance, actionable data to include national benchmarking, analytics support, and a deep understanding of rural communities and vulnerable populations.
- The opportunity to join learning collaboratives using the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI) Breakthrough Series Model and hear about best practices from nationally recognized subject matter experts sharing evidence-based resources.
- The ability to collaborate with stakeholders committed to QI, including other hospitals, state hospital associations, trade associations, Flex Program awardees, nursing homes, behavioral health providers, local departments of health, and community-based organizations.
- Access to Office Hours events with subject matter experts and resources to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Alignment of QI initiatives with hospital ACO and Value Based Payment goals.
Contact us with any questions you may have.