If you participate in Medicare Part B, you are part of the dedicated team of clinicians who serve more than 55 million of the country’s most vulnerable Americans. The Quality Payment Program provides new tools and resources to help you give your patients the best possible care.
The Telligen QIN-QIO works with clinicians and healthcare facilities to review the legislation, analyze performance data and study reimbursement opportunities to help providers navigate the Quality Payment Program (QPP). Telligen is here to help providers succeed with the new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) by providing a variety of no-cost services and education.
- Provides tools and educational resources to succeed in the transition from legacy reporting programs (meaningful use, Physician Quality Reporting System and value modifier) to MIPS.
- Shares timely updates on reporting requirements, submission processes and deadlines.
- Extends technical assistance to healthcare organizations.
- Assists you with finding continuing medical education and continuing education units offered through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) focused on eligible clinician reporting requirements.
Download our fact sheet (below) to learn more about this healthcare quality improvement work.
Telligen QIN’s New Quality Payment Program (QPP) Podcast
The Quality Payment Program has two tracks from which to choose:
- Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs) or
- The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
To learn more about the Quality Payment Program, visit www.whatismacra.com.
Colorado – Eligible Clinicians
Illinois – Eligible Clinicians
Iowa – Eligible Clinicians
All States – Facilities