Demonstrate your commitment to improve healthcare quality and efficiency by partnering with Telligen to improve your reporting measure rates.
The Telligen QIN-QIO helps healthcare facilities – such as Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) and Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities (IPFs) – report all Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) required measures for the Annual Payment Update (APU) and provides assistance in improving your measure rates to at or better than the national rates. We use the data you are already reporting to CMS for your quality reporting program so there is no additional data to report to Telligen.
- Offers our partners educational opportunities through live webinars and online resources.
- Provides our partners with individual assistance with interpretation of quality data reports to identify opportunities for measure rate improvement.
- Facilitates sharing of successful strategies across the region related to:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR)
- Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR)
- Hospital Value Based Purchasing (HVBP)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR)
- National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) HAI measure data
We believe the quality of healthcare can be transformed to better serve the people of all communities. Consider adding your expertise and experience to this quality improvement effort across the region. Complete your Participation Form Today!
Colorado, Illinois & Iowa
Betty Wendford – Program Specialist