What’s Brand New in Million Hearts 2022
Janet Wright MD, Executive Director of Million Hearts®, will share what is new in Million Hearts® 2022 and provide a deeper dive into the topics of Self-Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP) monitoring and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Million Hearts® 2022 is a national initiative co-led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes in 5 years. The initiative focuses partner actions on a small set of priorities selected for their impact on heart disease, stroke, and related conditions.
This webinar is co-sponsored by Alliant Quality, atom Alliance, AQIN, HQI, Telligen and TMF – Medicare Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations.
This presentation is now available on demand from Health Quality Innovators.
Additional resources include:
- The PowerPoint Presentation with notes section
- Transcript of the Presentation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Infographic
- Reliant Medical Group Strategizes for the Road to Success Handout
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center’s Referral Process Report
- Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring: Action Steps for Public Health Practitioners