Recruitment and Retention of Millennials in Long-Term Care
This Telligen webinar recorded in March 2019 with Roberta L. Harrison, PhD, RN, is for long-term care professionals seeking to strengthen staff retention. The presentation addresses questions like these:
- How do different generations of nurses view work, professional growth, communication and recognition?
- Is a job posting enough to recruit millennials?
- What does the millennial nurse seek when selecting a career in nursing?
- How are new nurses accepted by seasoned nurses into the work environment?
- What is loyalty in the millennial workforce?
- Turnover and the associated cost: how do you define orientation?